#111 If You Could See Me Now, a little book review!

You may or not know how much I love Keris Stainton, not only do we share a mutual love for Harry Styles but Keris has released two fantastic books this year!
Today I'll be sharing my review of her latest book 'If You Could See Me Now' and I'm attempting to do it proper book blogger style so bear with...























image via (x)

Title
: If You Could
See Me Now

Author: Keris Stainton

Pages: 216

☆ Format: ebook


Publication: August 4th, 2017 by Bookouture

☆ Rating ★★★★★





Izzy Harris should have it all – but her boyfriend has been ignoring her for months, she’s been overlooked for a promotion, and the owner of her local coffee shop pervs on her every time she has a craving for a salted caramel muffin.
Then her life is unexpectedly turned upside down.



I absolutely devoured this book! It was funny, charming and most of all empowering! If You Could See Me Now is Keris' first adult novel and compared to One Italian Summer (also released this year) it's completely different but it still has the amazing voice that Keris weaves into her books!














If You Could See Me Now was released whilst I was in London and being an e-book it meant that this book was perfect for all the quick tube changes I was making! Having it on my phone meant I wasn't having to scramble (and possibly damage) a physical book by having to quickly get it in my bag! However, I did find myself having to stifle chuckles whilst on the tube - this book is packed full of funny moments, the reviews calling it 'laugh-out-loud' are definitely not exaggerating!

The twist that turns Izzy's upside down was so clever and original and I didn't expect it all (you'll have to read it to find out what it is!) I loved how Izzy used this unexpected twist to advantage helping not herself but also her best friend, it was so lovely to see girls supporting girls especially in literature!

In a way, If You Could See Me Now is your classic adult romance but with its twist, the empowerment and healthy way to talk about subjects considered as taboo Keris' book completely stands out from the crowd!

If You Could See Me Now is available to buy on Amazon, iBookstore, Kobo and Google Play for just 99p, so how can you resit?



Comments