#95 February favourites

Okay so how is it already March????
This month has been a weird one, on one hand, a lot has happened but on the other, not a lot has really happened? 
However, I did take the plunge and finally changed my URL and removed the word 'and' so now I am just neverlandvicki - so much 0cleaner and crisp (just like my new theme!

Anyway on with the monthly favourites (I remembered to jot things down this month)!

















Beauty...
My main beauty favourite is skincare related and that is double cleansing! I realised I'd had a build up of product on my nose, so I thought I'd give double cleansing a try and see what happened.
The products I use are Soap&Glory's Peaches and Clean cleansing milk followed by my trusty Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish as well as a super cheap facial cleansing brush which I just picked up in Primark - my skin has never looked or felt better!






















Book...
I've been reading SO much this month and I gained a couple of new favourites!
One of these was definitely Unconventional by Maggie Harcourt, so much so that I did a little review on it which you can find here! I even got to meet Maggie a few days ago and I'm still in shock (x)




















I also adored Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson, which is sort of like a prequel to Peter Pan and it's all about how Tiger Lily and Peter met! I also adored Margot & Me by Juno Dawson, which I felt was kinda like the perfect YA! 



































Keep your eyes out for my February reading wrap up next week for all the other books I've read throughout the month!

Netflix...
I started watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine towards the end of January and I finished season one and two about two weeks ago and I loved it!
It has that perfect mix of comedy, loveable characters and drama!

I also started watching iZombie after I finished Brooklyn Nine-Nine and so far I'm hooked!


gif via: http://bit.ly/2lN0c7N



















Random...
A random favourite has got to be ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response, basically that nice tingly feeling you get when someone brushes your hair), I got into it I think at the end of 2016 but I've recently gotten back into it! I love the videos made by Chloe (TheUKASMR) the best and I listen to them pretty much every night to help me get to sleep!



What were you loving last month? Let me know!



Vicki x
Disney princess in training 

Comments